HMD global releases its first flagship phone The Nokia 8. It’s a comeback for the giant Nokia brand name into the market with a promise that it has many new features and best value for your money.
- 5.3” IPS LCD QHD 2,560 x 1,440 display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (very bright & crisp screen)
- Metallic body and 4 colors
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 Processor
- Copper heat pipe, that will keep phone cooler and not fried or exploding in your hand
- 3 x 13 mega pixel camera (2 in the back and 1 in the front) Best available latest tech in camera
- Auto focus in front camera for your selfies
- Nokia OZO spatial 360° audio recording (Experience Hollywood audio recording in a smartphone)
- Dual microphone for getting great audio
- Good shooter, dual sight mode
- Boothie mode best for your recording
- bloggers heaven, switch side when recording or snap picture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 (Upgradable to Android Oreo 8.0)
- Unlimited storage with Google Photos
One of Nokia main feature is its powerful Zeiss lens Cameras with impressive dual front & back 13 MP cameras, for all your social media, Instagram and snapshot photo shoots.
An interesting camera feature of Nokia 8 is Bothie mode, which allows you to take pictures or record video with front and rear cameras at the same time.
HMD Global have acquired Nokia mobile brand license 8 months ago & Nokia 8 is their much-awaited flagship smartphone to be release this September Globally.
Nokia have promises that the users of its new phones will get latest android updates and first in market to get the latest Android Oreo 8.0 when its available next month.
The price of this Nokia Android master piece smart phone will start from (180 BHD), look out for special offers from your latest retails like #Axiom #SharafDG and #Carrefour.
Nokia 8 Intro (Video)
Nokia 8 Form & Function (Video)